4.3

I reached out to Hardwood Specialists by phone last month.I had a badly eaten floor by termites.

I spoke with the Salesperson -- Ken Zand. He came by and looked at the floor. What I liked best was the options he gave me. The floor was so gone he suggested installing a brand new floor on top of it.

The old floor would be the new subfloor. Damion and Chris did the work and were amazing to us the whole time. Ken communicated what was going on daily through text messages and emails. I am very impressed with the work.

The only thing I didn't like was the price. But what can you do.

Thanks again.I'll be back.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of hardwood specialists floor replacement from Hardwood Specialists and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hardwood Specialists to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hardwood Specialists for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hardwood Specialists?

Comments